1. The Blessing of having my life partner is greater than anything I will ever be able to express.
2. We have no control over other's actions, & our day-to-day protection is only by God's grace.
3. I'm as liberal as I am conservative, and that does not necessarily relate to politics.
4. One of the greatest gifts someone can get is exposure to the outside world.
5. I must constantly push myself to be a better person, because it's so easy to revert to bad habits.
6. There is no greater peace than knowing family is only a call away.
7. My body is starting to age. I am now on the downhill slope & must work harder to minimize the effects.
8. I am comfortable with aging, and will not allow myself to obsess over it, nor will I go to drastic measures to reverse the signs.
9. My life feels complete, until I think about what it will be like to be a mom.
10. As life changes, so do our friendships, and not everyone feels they are a priority.